Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excitedddd :)


Now, as excited as I am to FINALLY be going back home, I have to make it more clear about my newest excitement. I knowwww guysss, everyone in Canada probably knows how happy i am, I might as well should have been on the radio announcing it to the Queen herself...but unfortunately i wasnt allowed to CBC radio to holler and scream at the top of my lungs. NOW however, i am sure im going to barge into the radio station, get arrested too btw, because my cousin bought me Mashrou'Leila tickets for the Byblos festival....THATS RIGHT! MASHROU' LEILA LIVE AT BYBLOS INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL ON JULY 9!!! :) Let me catch my breath before i continue with this post....

I'm good now =]. So anyways, besides my love for Lebanon, i have an INFATUATION with Mashrou' Leila....they are the REAL chicken soup for the soul....forget about those dust collecting books...Mashrou' Leila is the real stuff...like Grade A cocaine if you ask me.
Soo ill have pics up for that when i'm there, but for anyone interested...MUST check this group out live in concert... good music, good city, nice atmosphere, etc etc. Here's the info my loves. FUNKYY? I would think so. OK, so drink up and go..BTW my mitochondria are beeping with excitement too! it's a bit surreal, (a bit? who am i kidding? it's f*****g Dali material) but it's real.. sans the sur.. really - ok.. breathe in / breath out - so you should ALL be there.

p.s. did i mention i love Lebanon? like love cannot express - like, I.. I chocolate Lebanon!

Tickets are sold at Virgin Ticketing Box Office: Downtown Beirut, ABC Achrafieh, ABC Dbayeh, City Mall Dora, Le Mall Sin el-Fil, Tripoli, Faqra Club, Saida (Al Ittihad Bookshop), Byblos Venue and Damasquino Mall - Damascus.
Standing: 30 000 LBP [20$]; Seated: 45 000 LBP [30$]

Transportation from Beirut: AllĂ´ Taxi
Bus roundtrip tickets at 10 000 LBP available at Virgin Megastore
For taxi services call 1213

for more information:
http://www.byblosfestival.org/

1 comment:

 
Custom Search