Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seif sees Eclipse

I lost any interest in movies at theaters ever since the movie "Leather Heads" in 2008. But after being dragged to watch Eclipse, one of the top rated films of the year, I once again remembered why theaters can be a very fun place, and why Eclipse is such a good movie. The movie is romantic , sexy, exciting, suspenseful, and everything inbetween. It’s like romantic drama meets Lord of the Rings! And those two have some damn chemistry between them, mostly the way Bella and Edward and Jacob (soo annoying) make a pretty good mix on action and drama. Although Bella is not the best of actresses, she really is improving and makes you feel the heat and leaves you thinking about how there are no girls like her around (hehehe). I must warn you, Leah in the film, is so damn annoying, I really did say "oh my god your so annoying" out loud 4 times... I even got someone who replied "tell me about it, b***h". Jacob is as needy, and desperate as ever, I could just hit him. Back off already dog. Someone needs to go back to doggy training school if you ask me. Bella does scream "stay" at him a couple of times on the mountain, not usually funny, but the two guys beside me (bless their souls, hilarious) did say out loud "stay and you get a treat".

The Volturi are definitely my favorites. If i could become a vampire, I would definitely choose to be a part of them... and DAMN they got some nice style. But then again being Italian vampires, they probably stopped in Milan before they made it to Forks. So in salut to the Volturi fashion, I will post 2 pics of them...the one of them in the green background is from Eclipse...those jackets are the BOMB (not clear here, but in the movie, you will see how nice they are).









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom Search